Elounda Bay Palace
Spanning 20 acres of landscaped gardens on the northeast coast of the island of Crete, Elounda Bay Palace is an idyllic Mediterranean retreat. Each luxurious guest room, in seafront bungalows or in the main building, features air-conditioning, CD player, direct-dial telephones, satellite television with video channels, mini-bar, in-room safe, and marble bathroom. Suites offer Jacuzzis, separate shower cabins, private pools, DVD and video on demand, and computer connections. The Palace suite is also equipped with a private gym and 24-hour staff on hand.
Explore the tantalizing inventiveness of Mediterranean cuisine at ‘F’ restaurant, which has designed a discerning and distinguished menu that complements all tastes. Located right by the water’s edge, both the romantic sea view and the ingeniously intricate flavors drift you away to the most splendid parts of the Mediterranean
Thalassa seaside fish restaurant. Ariadne, a Cretan-style café for local specialties. Sail-In bar on the sea. Poseidon pool bar. Erato piano bar. Access to restaurants at neighboring sister hotel, Elounda Beach. Aretoussa, main restaurant for all meals.
Recreation and Health
Two private sandy beaches. Marina. All water sports. Comprehensive health and fitness center. Heated outdoor seawater swimming pool. Heated indoor pool. Children’s pool. Floodlit tennis courts.
Conference and banquet facilities. Exclusive boutique, jeweler, and bookshop. Medical and nutritional consultation. Spa treatments. limousine, helicopter, and Lear jet service. Yacht hire. Children’s playground. Baby-sitting.
This glamorous restaurant is famous for its delicious fish menu and wide selection of other gourmet seafood delicacies. Dining at Thalassa is a romantic and relaxing experience, as the restaurant is set right by the water’s edge overlooking the sparkling bay. Gentle live music accompanies you as you enjoy your evening meal.
Ariadne, a classic seaside tavern, is just the thing as you step off the beach in search of a light à la carte lunch of grilled fish, meats, delicious fresh salads and other appetizing regional specialties.
The chefs of Aretoussa specialize in carrying on the most beloved traditions of Greek and international cuisine. The restaurant faces out onto a striking panoramic view of the bay, making it the perfect place to relax and sample dishes selected from a richly varied menu.
Set sail with a breezy refreshment, light lunch or snack at a bar comfortably located next to the beach. Three giant sails crowning the bar set it apart, as does its tranquil beach atmosphere and deck-line wooden floor. Sail-in welcomes you throughout the day.
Relish in pronounced leisure at this elegant bar, while enjoying your afternoon coffee or meeting with friends for a pre-dinner aperitif. Erato welcomes you until the early hours for laid-back enjoyment.
Poseidon Pool Bar
Steps out of the pool and bright sunshine and take a break for a delicious light snack or fresh fruit juice under the refreshing shade of a tree at the casual Poseidon bar.
At Elounda Bay Palace there are endless possibilities to further enhance your superb holiday experience. It is our dedication to this meson that keeps our guests returning for their yearly vacations. Our aim is to create beautiful and satisfying memories.
Our guest services include:
• Chauffeured Airport Transport
• Limo, Helicopter & Private jet service
• Car & Yacht Hire
• Express Check-in/ Check-out
• 24 Hour Room Service
• Beauty Salon/ Massage room/ Fitness room
• Babysitting Service available
• Children’s supervised animation program
• Secretarial and Business Services
• Wireless or Dial up internet connection
• Doctor on premises
• Hospital within 10 minutes range from resort
Unleash your sense of adventure in Elounda Bay Palace world of sports and leisure, basking in the Cretan sun, surrounded by secluded white sandy beaches and crystal blue waters whilst effortlessly entertaining your sprightly, sporting spirit! We have created a broad and colorful range of exhilarating activities that can be tailor-made to suit your every whim – from learning to Scuba Dive to trekking along ancient paths to shopping till you drop. Children too can lose themselves for hours in our specially designed programs including animation and swimming.
A glance at our sports and recreation options shows why:
• Water Sports Centre offering scuba diving, sailing, water-skiing, windsurfing, fishing and Jet Skis
• One outdoor seawater swimming pool
• One indoor heated freashwater swimming pool
• Secluded white sandy beaches, with umbrellas & sun beds
• Children’s freshwater pool
• Children’s supervised animation programs
• Extensive gardens with walking paths
• Five floodlit tennis courts
• Basketball & volleyball courts
• Bridge lounge, table tennis & Billiards
• Shopping arcade
• Sightseeing excursions & travel info desk
• Themed Nights, i.e., Greek Night, Fish Night
• Crete Golf Club, 18 hole-72 pars, 35 min drive from the hotel (Guests at Elounda Bay Palace are given special reduced green fees and Preferred tee times at The Crete Golf Club.)
• Cretan Museum of Popular Art
Special Travel Services
• Helipad & Helicopter service
• Limousine service & Car rent
• Yacht rent
• Private sightseeing transfer & guided tours
• Private Jet service
We care about our environment