Kalimera Kriti Hotel and Village Resort
Situated on the north-east coast of Crete, this resort with its three Cretan style villages is harmoniously spread over 60 acres of colorful Mediterranean gardens, with long golden sandy beaches and enjoying a most romantic sunset over the crystal clear waters of the Cretan sea. It is approximately 45 km east of Heraklion and 900 meters from the village of Sissi.
Wining & Dining
The philosophy of our restaurants is to offer a selection of international & traditional cuisine, carefully prepared with home – made fresh products.
- Artemis restaurant is located in the main building with large veranda overlooking the Aegean Sea. Half Board Plus offers rich American buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet (including water, juices and soft drinks from the buffet) served in the hotel’s main restaurant. Full Board Plus offers rich American buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet (including water, juices and soft drinks from the buffet) served in the hotel’s main ‘Artemis’ restaurant.
- Dionyssos, à la carte restaurant (extra charge)
- Dionyssos Main Bar (extra charge)
- Thalassa Restaurant / Pool Bar (extra charge)
- Beach Bar (extra charge)
- Room Service (extra charge)
- Special evenings with live music or disco night (extra charge)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Internet corner (free)
- Shopping arcade (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Chauffeured airport transfers (extra charge)
- Doctor is available in the hotel daily during certain hours, and on a 24 hour basis on call from the Medical Center of Malia (extra charge)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Large parking areas (free)
- Mini club with daily morning and afternoon programs for children between 4 and 12 years old (free)
- Program for teenagers during high season (free)
- Two children’s pools (free)
- Children’s playground (free)
- Baby sitting service available (extra charge)
Recreation & Leisure
- Secluded long white sandy beaches, umbrellas & sun beds (free)
- Two outdoor freshwater swimming pools, one of which Olympic sized
- Two children’s pools
- One indoor freshwater swimming pool
- Soccer Field (free)
- Beach volleyball, mini golf, table tennis (free)
- Fitness-Center, open-air-Well Fit-Plateau, Sauna, Steam-bath (free)
- Spa with treatments (extra charge).
- Six tennis courts (Kalimera Kriti is a member of the Sunball Tennis Academy)
- Use of tennis courts, racket rental, tennis balls & tennis lessons (extra charge).
- Water sports center including water-ski, jet-ski, pedal boats, canoes, rings/tubes, banana, sofa (extra charge)
- Catamaran boats (extra charge). Use only if you hold a recognized diploma or with other similar qualification and practice experience.
- Windsurfing and windsurfing lessons for beginners (extra charge).
- Stand Up Paddling (SUP) (extra charge)
- Crete Golf Club with 18 holes only 20 km from the Hotel (extra charge)
Kalimera Kriti Hotel & Village Resort enjoys a reputation in the organization of conferences, seminars and incentives and provides an ideal setting for top-level conferences, offering 8 meeting rooms with day light and a capacity of 10 to 450 persons.
The grand “Europa” Auditorium, unique in Greece, has a capacity of 450 persons. Fully air-conditioned, it features the latest conference technology, including simultaneous translation facilities in 4 languages, fixed podium and seating and state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
“Athena” conference hall has a maximum capacity of 368 persons, adaptable according to requirements. Its foyer can also be used as an Exhibition Hall or an Art Gallery.
The former fishermen’s village of Sissi has remained untouched by tourism. Around the small village center and the picturesque little port you will find shops, taverns, kafenions (the traditional Greek coffee house).
At a distance of about 7 km, the archaeological site of Malia, with its remainders of the Palace of Malia, is a well-known and popular excursion destination. Located at about 10 km, the city of Malia offers a small old town center, shops, restaurants and an animated nightlife.
We care about our environment